Brigen L. Winters will participate in The Knowledge Congress sponsored webcast, “Significant Changes to Executive Compensation in 2011,” on Friday, June 24, 2011 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (ET).
The SEC has proposed significant changes to the executive compensation provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank). Companies and finance executives should have a complete understanding of how these changes may impact their businesses and/or clients.
The Knowledge Group has assembled a panel of key thought leaders and regulators to help finance executives and others who are interested in the topic understand all the important issues with respect to this important subject. Some of the key areas addressed in this webcast:
- Clawback of compensation paid to executives
- Compensation committee independence
- Broker discretionary voting on executive compensation matters
- Pay versus performance disclosure
- Disclosure regarding compensation of the CEO relative to median employee compensation
- Up to the minute regulatory update
- 409A hot topics/status of additional guidance
- Code section 162(m) deduction issues
- Executive medical issues
- Possible future tax reform and deficit reduction legislation; possible impact on executive and nonqualified deferred compensation
For more information, please visit www.knowledgecongress.org/events.