David Levine and David Powell will participate in the 2011 Plan Adviser National Conference on September 12-14 in Orlando, FL. They will serve as speakers on the “Live 403(b) Ask the Experts” panel.
The conference agenda incorporates the most significant trends and challenges facing plan advisers today. Topics covered include:
- The Commoditization of the Retirement Plan Adviser
- What To Do about Fee Disclosures
- What Your Plan Sponsor Clients Really Want
- How To Build and Manage a Growing Retirement Plan Practice
- Whats Ahead for Target-Date Funds and Retirement Income Offerings
- New Standards for Benchmarking Plan and Participant Success