From the first days of Groom opening its doors in 1975 – shortly after the passage of ERISA and from wherein the firm’s specialized practices are deeply rooted – Groom has been home to some of the nation’s best, most distinguished ERISA, employee benefits, health, and retirement attorneys and advisors. Burgeoning from a handful of attorneys in those early days to over 90 attorneys today, our success can largely be attributed to our colleagues who we have had the pleasure to work alongside and learn from over the years, both past and present.
The mission of the Groom Alumni Network is to formally establish lifelong connections amongst our former attorneys and advisors to retain strong collegial relationships, to support alumni in their professional journeys, and to provide alumni with dedicated firm educational resources and networking opportunities.
We invite all of our former Groom attorneys and advisors to:
- Join Groom’s Alumni LinkedIn Group to reconnect with past colleagues, form new connections, and strengthen existing relationship.
- Share with us any updates you might have in your career or otherwise. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reach out to us with any job opportunities at email@example.com. We are always happy to look within our sizable network to help match candidates.
Groom has been home to many noteworthy alumni who, through the years, have and continue to be influential in all areas of the law impacting benefits, health, and retirement matters. Amongst our alumni are:
- Associate Chief Counsel, Employee Benefits at the IRS
- Senior Special Counsel at the SEC
- Attorney Advisor at Treasury
- Washington Nationals Baseball Game
June 16, 2022 | 6:00 p.m.
To register, click here.
Please continue to monitor this page for future updates that will include upcoming events, educational resources, and featured spotlights of alumni.
The success of Groom is largely attributable to the exceptional talent that resides within the firm – both past and present.