Principals Lisa Campbell and Tammy Killion will be speaking at the ALI-CLE webcast, “Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021: New Requirements and Implications for Health and Welfare Plans” on Thursday, April 29, 2021. In this 90-minute program, the panelists will provide an overview of the various provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021 (“CAA”), how these interact with current law, and what additional guidance can be expected from the Biden Administration.
This program will discuss some of the recent changes for health and welfare plans set out in the CAA, including:
- Prohibition on surprise medical billing
- Price transparency, requiring certain information to be provided on plan ID cards and through a price comparison tool
- Provision of Advance EOBs, including specific information within specific timeframes
- Continuity of care for changes in provider network status for “continuing care patients”
- Provider directory requirements
- Prohibition on gag clauses
- Disclosure of compensation for brokers
- Mental health parity non-quantitative treatment limitation disclosure requirements
- Reporting on pharmacy benefits and drug costs
For more information or to register, click here.