Following its placement earlier in the year across three categories, Groom Law Group, Chartered (“Groom”) has recently earned recognition across five additional 2023 Top Workplaces categories. In addition to Innovation, Compensation and Benefits, and Purpose & Values, Groom is now named to all five categories of Top Workplaces’ Fall Culture Excellence Awards – DE&I Practices, Employee Well-Being, Employee Appreciation, Women-Led, and Professional Development.
“We are honored to receive these additional accolades,” said Christine Keller, Groom’s Executive Principal. “Recognition in these categories is a true reflection of how, as a whole, our firm is committed to being our best selves and putting forth material effort every day to make our vision of creating a world where all people are healthier and wealthier a reality.”
Top Workplaces rankings are compiled by Energage LLC, an employee engagement technology and analytics company, who conducts surveys to assess a number of aspects related to workplace culture, engagement, and pay and benefits to identify companies, nationwide, who employ a ‘people-first culture.’
Specifically, the five categories awarded celebrate:
- The DE&I Practices award celebrates organizations that prioritize a welcoming and inclusive culture, no matter one’s background.
- The Employee Well-Being award celebrates organizations that put health and wellness at the center of their workplace culture.
- The Employee Appreciation award celebrates companies that believe in the self-sustaining performance and positivity boost that results from genuine employee appreciation.
- The Women-Led award celebrates outstanding organizations whose most senior leader is a woman. These leaders have fostered and built stand-out workplace cultures that perform.
- The Professional Development award celebrates organizations who place a special focus on developing their employees’ careers and enabling their people to grow professionally.
Once again, this honor is a result of the firm’s clear intention and hard work over the past several years to improve and enhance its culture through a number of considerable measures, including ongoing employee feedback, engagement, experience enhancements, and more.