On March 10, 2021, the House of Representatives passed the American Rescue Plan Act (H.R. 1319, the “Act”), sending it to President Biden for his signature later this week. The Act includes a number of significant health, pension funding, executive compensation and other tax changes. In this webinar, Groom attorneys will provide an overview of key changes of note to plan sponsors and service providers, including the following:
- Temporary 100 percent COBRA subsidies and notices;
- Temporary increases in ACA premium tax credits;
- Other health and welfare and tax credit provisions;
- Funding stabilization for single-employer pension plans and financial assistance for certain multiemployer pension plans; and
- Expansion of the Code section 162(m) executive compensation deduction limit.