This 30-minute webinar is intended for ERISA group health plan sponsors and service providers to help understand health and leave provisions in the HEROES Act legislation recently passed by the U.S. House of Representatives.
We intend to cover key health and leave provisions of the new legislation:
- Special enrollment period through Exchanges
- Coverage of COVID-19 related treatment at no cost sharing
- COBRA premium subsidies and notices
- Risk Corridors Program
- FSAs and cafeteria plan changes
- Expansion and extension of the FMLA leave and emergency sick leave provisions of FFCRA and CARES Act