Our insurance carrier and service provider clients count on our litigators to represent them in complex, high-dollar matters, including those related to benefit claims, the ACA, mental health parity, the False Claims Act, reinsurance and risk adjustment, Medicare Advantage, and more.
Our litigators take on cases for an array of carriers and service providers, including commercial insurers, third party administrators, Medicare Advantage (MA) plans, and others where our clients are seeking comprehensive and experienced representation on health care matters in federal and state courts. Our attorneys are uniquely situated to leverage the firm’s substantive technical expertise on the healthcare industry to best position our clients in litigation.
- ACA Section 1557 Litigation
- Affordable Care Act Litigation
- Benefit Claims Litigation
- Department of Labor Audits and Investigations
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Preemption
- False Claims Act Litigation
- Internal Revenue Service Audits, Closing Agreements and Litigation
- Medicare Advantage Litigation
- Mental Health Parity Litigation
- Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment Litigation
- Retiree Health and Welfare Plan Modification and Litigation
- Welfare Plan Litigation